Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I would like to make friends with T-girls in Toronto and around the province...

    Comment


    • Hey everyone,

      Hope you all are having a great time.

      Comment


      • я люблю транссексуалов, они очень возбуждает меня и очень красивые и милые и нежные богини мира ❤️💕💋

        Comment


        • Hey from Ottawa. Hoping to find some direction and some good reviews as well as contributing my own, if I can somewhere to unload my money 💰 I'm into girls, guys and trans girls🥵😛🤤

          Comment


          • I realize I never mentioned that I love T-girls in this topic. This hobby has truly changed my life

            Comment


            • Hello all! Long time fan of the Shenis! Happy to be here with all the lovely disco sticks!

              Comment


              • One of my favourite shemales is Lexi, but I have never been with her, she exudes sexual power.

                Comment


                • Noida Escorts is one of the most famous escort Service, which provides top-class Models that are very humble and capable to fulfill your sexual needs according to your demand. You can find so many other escorts service in Noida to hire ordinary females to fulfill your needs, but our services are different from other agencies deal direct from the girls to customers there are no extra brokerage charges to pay us just fix your rates by call girls according to your budget.

                  that the best administration that serves High-Profile call girls at affordable rates to makes your wishes come true in your real-world of Noida Escorts Service With Low Rate starting from 1500 with Luxury Room Available in Shop no.2 building, 6 Gali no.8, Chaukhandi Rd, Sector 68, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307. Contact Mrs Janvi Bhabhi. All of them are able to offer you the foremost tempting and hottest pleasure to serve you on your bed. They know everything about sex and physical relationship. No got to dreaming about sexy figure girls anymore once you have the best opportunity to enjoy with models for any 5-star hotel to serve you best and better from other agencies.

                  For booking of call girls : https://noidapackermover.online/

                  Call for best call girl service : https://www.google.com/maps/place/No...671747:0x95b72 4113e479f0e!8m2!3d28.6074469!4d77.3995128!16s%2Fg% 2F11sdxjk8t5?authuser=0&entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI0MTI wMy4wIKXMDSoASAFQAw%3D%3D

                  Comment


                  • Hello everyone 🤘🏽 bbc here , i love breeding shemales 👅🍆💦💦💦 if you are in pennsylvania or remotely close or traveling……. Hit me up 💯 [ATTACH=JSON]n1296381[/ATTACH]

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • If anyone want to get added in a premium Indian shemale vdos group DM me on telegram
                        @Shubbu2107

                        Comment


                        • I know a lot of responses on this string are spam, but I’d like to congratulate this as probably the longest active string on the forum.
                          As of this coming Monday, the string will be 17 years old!!

                          Where are some of the original posters now?? 🤔
                          There’s no present like the time...

                          Comment


                          • Hi
                            sissy femboy switch based in Dubai 33y

                            Comment


                            • Hello Everyone,

                              I am looking to meet shemales in Delhi area.

                              Stay safe have fun
                              XXX

                              Comment


                              • Hi everyone… just joined the forum to explore my tgirl fantasies - I love topping the pre-op tgirls. From Bangalore. So far, just met one tgirl (Clara) and I loved the session! Looking for more suggestions… thanks

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X