Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi there - glad to have found this community! I am looking for tgirls in Vancouver/Victoria.

    Comment


    • Hey there, my fellow lady cock lovers! I’m new and happy to be here! Hoping to have my first experience with a trans girl when I vacation to Montreal next week!

      Comment


      • Hi everyone! I'm returning after a 3 year absence... Guess I couldn't log in under my previous account anymore so I'm starting over. You can find all my old posts under "ams9127" without the "X"... ​

        Comment


        • Greetings, I think it’s good to greet you all, I’m new in here , tbh I’m straight male though but want to explore with gorgeous shemales while I was here in delhi for vacation.
          so help me to find some hot shemales in delhi especially from Northeastern shemales

          Comment


          • Love shemales

            Comment


            • Click image for larger version

Name:	banner.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	377.1 KB
ID:	1330892
              https://shemalecanada.com/escort/jvnkodeathwish
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Hi. My name is Joe Daimyo and I love sexy Tgirls, and hopefully will get to meet some! Looking forward to being here!

                Comment


                • Hello

                  remember when lockdown had us all going nuts at home? thats how i turned into a full addict for live sex and discovered livesex.bar. at least once a night id pop open a beer, browse through their endless sex live rooms, pick some coed grinding against her pillow, and edge myself as she moaned to a tip vibrating vibe wedged inside her tight twat. the naked girls don't hold back in public chat either: you'll see buttplugs, ball-gags, oil dripping on tits, all the classic porn moves except its live so they take requests which feels way more real. they got rooms for couples having real sex, no fake porn studio lights, just regular bedroom vibe with sloppy blowjobs and doggy. you type 'spank' and some chick slaps her white ass till it glows red or you request a foot show and she pops lotion on toes right in your virtual face. i literally failed two zoom classes cause i was hypnotized by a russian chick edging a lovense for like 90 minutes while college dudes cheered her on. if you crave variety instead of the same two paid pornstar channels, this site dishes like all you can beat buffet of tits n ass.

                  https://sexcam.blue/model/milly_shy/
                  https://sexchat.bar/model/NattCastillo/
                  https://livesex.bar/model/Love_Bri/
                  one lazy sunday i was browsing for new jerk material when sexchat.bar came up in some random "best free nude cams" list, figured why not try it, made a fake email and boom in 15 seconds your ass dives into rooms filled with camwhores ready to show their pussies for no cost. the main page is simple with big ass thumbs, live preview on hover so no click bait, you see nipple you get nipple. the webcam models actually chat with you, not just begging tips, i had a nerdy inked redhead talk about world of warcraft while bouncing her boobs free for guests, shit felt like gaming plus adult cams multitasking. later on i took a chubby pinay girl pvt for sixty cents per minute and she role-played teacher student making me fuck my fleshlight while fingering to "pass exam." my fav detail is the sidebar that shows which room just hit squirt status, one click and youre watching that live cam strip end with cum dripping on lens, pure filth for zero extra bucks. you never need a creditcard if you stay public, yet the performers still go balls to the wall: dildos, buttplugs, orgies, cosplay footjobs, public bathroom shows, whatever floats your horny boat. hell im pretty sure this site destroyed my sleep cycle completely but ive never cum this often without paying premium.
                  Last edited by Heathert; 05-27-2026, 06:53 AM.

                  Comment


                  • It is advisable to conduct thorough research by reading reviews and testimonials, which can provide insight into the reputability of the service. Verification of credentials and services offered can pave the way for fewer misunderstandings and a smoother engagement.

                    escorts in Pune
                    escorts in Pashan
                    escorts in Viman Nagar
                    escorts in Baner
                    escorts in Wakad
                    escorts in Hinjewadi
                    escorts in Koregaon Park
                    escorts in Warje
                    escorts in Balewadi

                    Comment


                    • Hi m43 Indiana

                      Comment


                      • Portugues

                        Ola sou Priscila vivo na cidade de Porto Alegre - Rio grande do sul - Brasil.
                        Desde a infância, sempre tive o desejo de me vestir com roupas femininas e, mais do que isso, ser uma mulher de verdade, com corpo feminino e tudo que envolve essa identidade. Já tentei me assumir, mas nunca fui aceita pela minha família. Um episódio marcante foi quando minha mãe me encontrou usando lingerie e salto; apesar de inicialmente perguntar se eu queria ser menina, depois ignorou completamente minha resposta e passou a destruir qualquer tentativa minha de me expressar.
                        Passei a viver uma vida dupla, sempre me relacionei com mulheres, mas na verdade desejava ter a beleza e curvas delas. Para evitar o julgamento da minha família, reprimi quem eu sou durante toda a vida.
                        Hoje, meu maior sonho é deixar tudo para trás e recomeçar em um lugar onde eu possa ser eu mesma em tempo integral, sem medo ou preconceito. Procuro alguém que possa me ajudar nessa transformação e me apoiar nesse novo começo. Estou aberta a propostas e condições que tornem isso possível.

                        Quem quiser realisar meu sonho me adiciona no instagram manda um direct dizendo que é do forum: https://www.instagram.com/crosspriscila/
                        English

                        Hi, I'm Priscila, living in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
                        Since childhood, I've always wanted to dress in women's clothing and, more than that, to be a real woman, with a female body and everything that entails. I've tried to come out, but my family has never accepted me. A defining moment was when my mother found me wearing lingerie and heels; although she initially asked if I wanted to be a girl, she then completely ignored my answer and proceeded to destroy any attempt I made to express myself.
                        I began living a double life. I always dated women, but in reality, I longed for their beauty and curves. To avoid my family's judgment, I suppressed who I am my entire life.
                        Today, my biggest dream is to leave everything behind and start over in a place where I can be myself full-time, without fear or prejudice. I'm looking for someone who can help me with this transformation and support me in this new beginning. I'm open to proposals and opportunities that make this possible.

                        If anyone wants to make my dream come true, add me on Instagram and send me a direct message saying you're from the forum: https://www.instagram.com/crosspriscila/



                        Comment


                        • Click image for larger version

Name:	image_156446.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1334617 💋✨ Hello, I’m Tia Star ✨💋
                          The gorgeous one right here — ultra feminine, sexy, and completely irresistible.
                          Yes, I’m trans… and yes, I’m blessed with 8 inches of pure, hard pleasure 💦
                          I’m soft like a fantasy and wild like your deepest desire 😈
                          If you’re looking for real passion, unforgettable curves, and a seductive surprise — I’m your dream girl 💋
                          Let’s make magic tonight… if you can handle a real queen 👑🍒

                          🔗 Don’t forget to subscribe to my Fan$y Link — come see more, support this seductive goddess, and get even closer to me 💸💖
                          Because pleasure like this… deserves to be appreciated. 😘
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by tia_stars; 08-12-2025, 07:35 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Hi - i really love tgirls!

                            Comment


                            • HI
                              I am looking for a first experience with a charming tgirls!.....
                              my dream

                              Comment


                              • Hi Im Charlie and love Tgirls. I love a little something downthere to play with. I can be both bottom and top although I love being bottom and dominated

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X