Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi… I’ve never been with but I’m looking for advice where to start
    thanks

    Comment


    • Join citinow and experience a fair and impartial online gambling environment.
      Website: https://www.citinow.com.my/

      Comment


      • Citinow Komited untuk menyediakan keseronokan permainan dalam talian yang berkualiti, selamat, menyeronokkan dan bermanfaat.
        Website: https://www.citinow.com.my/

        Comment


        • ‼️FREE USE AVAILABLE ‼️
          Come and get your nut off any way you can think of or see fit
          I have no limits except one rule
          DONT leave marks on my face and we’re cool

          Comment


          • Is there anyone active on here?? Everyone’s posts are from 2007

            Comment


            • Hi
              im attracted to t girls/CD. They actually fuck and serve better in the pleasure dpt than women.

              Comment


              • Hi
                totally new at this. Figured we only go around once so might as well give it a go. Seems to be a lot of very beautiful ladies out there

                Comment


                • Hi there, this is my first time on a forum like this. I have loved trans women for as long as I can remember. Does anyone know of any in Winnipeg, MB that I could meet and worship? Tyvm 🙏🏻

                  Comment


                  • Hi, I’m also posting first time and I’m new also , I love shemale so much and kind of addicted to watch and see there pics all the time but never ever experienced yet .

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by sacha93 View Post
                      .
                      When you bringing that fine ass to Toronto ? Would love to pound your ass out .

                      Comment


                      • Heyyy I am trans and I love trans and alpha bulls

                        Comment


                        • Any one in Vancouver can help me in getting a trans woman that would be great 👍🏽please and thanks. I am ready to meet even

                          Comment


                          • Alami keseronokan kasino dalam talian utama Malaysia dengan bonus eksklusif, permainan peringkat teratas dan ganjaran pulangan tunai segera.
                            Website: https://bs777.app/
                            https://www.youtube.com/@bs77711
                            https://www.tumblr.com/bs77711
                            https://medium.com/@bs77711
                            https://x.com/bs777111

                            Comment


                            • Hi I LOVE SHEMALES 😋

                              Comment


                              • Metro Vancouver BC

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X