Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just wanted to say "hi" and also that most trans women probably prefer not to be called "shemales"
    845-201-9316

    Snapchat Kelliblueeyesx

    http://kelliblue.escortbook.com/

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
      Welcome, good to see you on the forum.

      I guess this forum started before shemale was a dirty word.
      Still I think shemale generally refers to the porn & escorting side of things.

      Even the word tranny has become unpopular.
      This is odd since tgirls call each other that all the time.


      I definitely have to agree with you. I personally do not find the word tranny offensive as it is just short for transsexual or transgender, but I have been known to point out to guys who seem to be sincerely seeking a date with a trans woman that some people find the word tranny offensive.
      845-201-9316

      Snapchat Kelliblueeyesx

      http://kelliblue.escortbook.com/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Iwantmore View Post
        I could eat that all day long.[/URL]
        Mmmmmm.....Areeya
        Excellent choice!

        Comment


        • Black sinfully delicious shemales & trannys

          I think that black shemales n trannies are the most intoxicating, most feminine and sinfully delicious, desirable ladies on the planet!!!💋☀🍷😜🔥👄❤😀🌹❤️🇨🇦💦👅😍😋👠🌈

          Comment


          • Ts have had my attention for some time, wanted to explore some more

            Comment


            • A new forum - the first of its kind for me. It started with my love for tranny porn. Has been that way since about 2011? But 2 years ago I tried my hand at loving them in real life. Has been amazing but not as fruitful as I wished. Nearly fell in love with a tgirl I met Xmas of 2015. She kicked me out of her life because she was feeling the same strong emotions I believe. Lost track of her.

              Now I ride alone, looking for not just her, but love and laughter. Living life to the fullest! Currently dating a very open-minded girl who wants to share in my desire for a MFT or MMF threesome. The crazy part is, she has done this in the past. It is I who is trying to catch up!!

              Thanks for having me

              Comment


              • just saying hello

                hi all. I found this forum a few days ago and have been reading posts nonstop. I've had this secret interest for transgender women for over 10 years, so it feels good reading posts from people with similar interests. Well, see you in the forums

                Comment


                • New here (montreal, Qu?bec)

                  Im new and i love tgirl 😍
                  BBC from Montr?al

                  Comment


                  • New admirer

                    Hey all you shemales out there. I've only recently started entering shemale chat rooms and I believe I have attained s new found addiction. I think you's are great and beautiful. Would love to have my first intimate experience with a shemale sooner rather than later x

                    Comment


                    • New to the site

                      Hi all,

                      Just saying a quick hello. Hope you're all doing well out there, wherever you are.
                      Find me on Twitter @Ogreray.

                      Comment


                      • Hello there

                        Hi there,

                        Thank you for accepting me in this forum. I do not have any experiences with TGirls, but I love the idea and have been feeling curiosity about exploring with one.

                        Javier

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DR-Z View Post


                          where ever that beach is ... i wanna be there.

                          Hey this new site has allowed me to adopt a new name.
                          This is hot , I'd like to have her for a night

                          Comment


                          • hi!

                            Hi new member here, loving the forum so far!

                            Comment


                            • Hi everyone i am new to this forum. I am from toronto. I love shemales and i am looking for a hot girl that looks great and loves wearing sexy stockings that has a nice size dick to suck and fuck me with.

                              Comment


                              • Hi - I am a man, 42 , good looking, looking forward to meet shamels

                                Hi - I am a man, 42 , good looking, looking forward to meet shamels

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X