Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • typo: I mean shemales

    typo: I mean shemales

    Comment


    • hi here - I love shemales

      Omg this is going to be fuun

      Comment


      • hi here - I love shemales

        Comment


        • I love shemales!

          Hi i really love shemales!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Matt79 View Post
            Hi i really love shemales!
            I know, they're so pretty and they have a dick, and as a deluxe if she has a real big all female butt, ya hit the jack pot, and i'm not talking about anal, i'm talking about butt and cock fun, outerrubbing with your dick or oral.

            Comment


            • uktransescorts

              hi all i'm new i love all trans hope your all well xxxx
              Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20170213_00_53_59_Pro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	581838 this is me xx
              from uktransescorts.co.uk

              Comment


              • hi all

                A Jonelle Brooks video blew my mind a couple of years ago and I've been hooked on ts ever since.

                Comment


                • New Here

                  Hi All,

                  I've been an admirer since the early eighties, but have had only on encounter a few years ago. Looking to have more during an upcoming trip to South and Central America.

                  Cheers!

                  Comment


                  • Hello

                    Hey people I'm new here looking to meet tgirl in toronto area any

                    Comment


                    • New here

                      Long time lover of t-girls
                      Looking forward to your threads
                      Last edited by azn_t_luvr; 07-24-2017, 09:50 AM. Reason: Typo

                      Comment


                      • Hi all!

                        I go by the name "Dad4QT" because I am old enough to be the Dad of any cutie that attracts me. Many don't care for older men... but many do. I love very cute and petite "girls". Does not matter if she calls her self a Tgirl, ladyboy, Katoey, trap, shemale... the "title" does not matter, just her beauty does. I like a girl with very small breasts and cock size does not matter. In fact, something on the smaller size fits me just fine... though a big long cock, with heavy low hanging balls is always welcome! My interests are varied and virtually nothing is taboo to me... if it feels good.. do it... over and over again! Feel free to say hi!

                        I hope you all find all the pleasure you seek.

                        Dad

                        Comment


                        • I love shemales do you?

                          You don't have to post pics or anything...just say hi

                          **Check out this link for FREE minutes for all noobs on shemale webcam chat**
                          http://imlive.com/wmaster.asp?wid=12...rom=freevideo4



                          click the pic
                          [/QUOTE]

                          Oooooooooo!!!!! Areeya is so gorgeous and beautiful. This just confirms why I love these gorgeous T-Ladies so much.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DR-Z View Post


                            where ever that beach is ... i wanna be there.

                            Hey this new site has allowed me to adopt a new name.
                            WOW!!!! BEEEEEAAAAUTIFUL PRINCESS!!!!! I get weak at the knees when I see this. That is one topclass LADY!

                            Comment


                            • hello!

                              hi i am new here
                              love high def photo sets!

                              Comment


                              • Hi!

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X