Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Curious Guy

    This took a bit of courage, but finally I decided to register.

    Married guy, in late 40's... not really into guys, but T girls are different. I have been with one and although she was very attractive, I did not feel anything.

    I am in Vancouver area, .. and would love to explore the T world a bit more.

    Lion

    Comment


    • After shemale for experimental sex

      Samjohnsontg69@gmail wants to have fun with trans, shemales in the Essex uk region

      Comment


      • Email me

        [email protected]. I'll send pics

        Comment


        • Hi, happy to be here

          Comment


          • Hello

            New here. Loves these girls being posted, keep it up!

            Comment


            • Hello

              Hi new to the site and lifestyle but very eager to meet some people and try living my desires. I appreciate all the information to help make a enjoyable experience for myself and others. Have a good day,
              Lester

              Comment


              • hello everyone! glad to join you here!

                Comment


                • Hi from Toronto

                  Heyy,
                  Just joined, saying Hi.
                  Looking to chat with some tgirls and maybe get together (sex/dinner/movie)
                  So turned on by this site already

                  Comment


                  • Hey from Columbus, OH

                    Hey,

                    Happy to see and joining into this forum. Hope I will find my tgirl through this forum 😊

                    Comment


                    • hey ladies

                      Hope someone is out there for me

                      Comment


                      • Hi from Montreal

                        Hello everyone. Just joined.

                        Comment


                        • Welcome Jsamm.

                          Comment


                          • Something about them.

                            Hi, I'm just checking out the site. Been a fantasy for a long time.

                            Comment


                            • Horny in Edmonton

                              New to forum but have been a fan of TS girls for as long as I could remember. Looking to take the plunge. Any TS girls that read this may contact me

                              Comment


                              • Hola me encantan los travesties,soy nuevo,vivo en Espa?a.

                                Hola a todos,acabo de inscribirme,soy nuevo,vivo en Espa?a,me encantan los travesties,saludos a todos.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X