Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New to lifestyle

    Hi. New shy married Latino from south Florida. Looking to explore new lifestyle and hopefully make new friends
    I?m 6?3? tall
    Athletic build
    210 lbs
    With a huge oral fetish...

    Comment


    • helloooo

      hi God's Finest Creations...

      new to this. straight male but fascinated. hoping you guys could guide me

      Comment


      • hi its me owner of Trans Zen

        Good reviews bad reviews write to me in private or at [email protected] please

        Comment


        • hi i am so turned on

          i find m2f sooooo friggin hot!
          i started a tumblr to collect fascinating an sexy pics and i can't keep my dick in my pants! i cum so hard. i guess that's why i'm here. u2?

          Comment


          • just saw you site


            beautiful

            Comment


            • Intro and Origin

              yup
              Last edited by bbqunagi; 01-03-2018, 04:32 AM. Reason: yup

              Comment


              • Hello everyone!

                I'm a 29 year old male(i don't prefer to be so strict naming the genders anymore, i used this only for introduction) from Hungary and was "absolutely straight" until i saw a photo one year ago I had never watched gay or transgender porn until last year. However, i've been watching only transgender movies since the beginning of 2017 and i can't stop doing this I can't say that i am only interested in shemales, i still like girls. I don't feel the same thing for gays but i have a huge exception for shemales. When i see a shemale, the only thing i can see is "absolute freedom" They look perfect and they can enjoy both as a male and female. That sounds crazy for me and I often dream up being on the bottom

                Nowadays, i'm planning to try with a shemale for the "first time" but my mind is snowed under millions of questions. I hope i'm in the right place to be enlightened about these questions.

                The photo that changed everything for me is the first one.


                And the photo made me addicted to shemales is the second one.

                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Hello my name is Nahomy.I hope to meet all of you, I leave you some photos of me
                  My page! LatinaShemales.ManyVids.com

                  Comment


                  • hi

                    Hello my name is Nahomy.I hope to meet all of you, I leave you some photos of me



                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20171229_170443A.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	582772Click image for larger version

Name:	20171229_170449A.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	582773Click image for larger version

Name:	20171229_171219A.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	582774Click image for larger version

Name:	20171229_192507A.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	582775
                    My page! LatinaShemales.ManyVids.com

                    Comment


                    • Hi

                      I love tgirls and want to meet Lola Swift. If she is in Toronto I want to meet asap

                      Comment


                      • cute latina ladyboy

                        Hi there boys! My name is Kei and I'm new here. I invite you to go to my profile and see my pics
                        also if you have snapchat you can follow me @ keipei.princess
                        Love to all! xoxo

                        Comment


                        • Hey

                          Hello everyone Im josh and i just joined. Ive never been been with a transgender, dont know if i will but im curious about it

                          Comment


                          • I love shemales

                            Hello everyone. Im new here and a first timer. Im looking for some fun and cant wait to enjoy a tgirl. Any recommends?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bent01 View Post
                              Hello everyone. Im new here and a first timer. Im looking for some fun and cant wait to enjoy a tgirl. Any recommends?
                              Welcome!

                              I would go to shemalecanada and peruse the ads and make a list of which girls appeal to you. Then do a search on here for reviews to get an idea how good of a provider they are and if they gel with your wants and desires. And feel free to write a review when you've lost your Tgirl virginity. Reviews help us all out and it's enjoyable to hear about other people's experiences. Good luck!

                              Comment


                              • Kei Pei

                                Hello Kei Pei. Welcome and thank you for gracing these pages with your lovely profile. Latina ladies are pure magic.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X