Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi everybody! I'm not a shemale but a straight guy that however is turned on by shemales doing self facial! I'm here to ask about cam shemales who like to do that.

    Bye!

    Comment


    • Hello

      First time on here.......love this site so far

      Comment


      • hello

        New Member here I love shemales

        Comment


        • Helloooo

          Total noob here, dipping a toe into this world. Drop me a message if you were recently a tgirl virgin and have advice you wish you got

          Comment


          • Hi

            Hello everyone,

            I`m new to this forum and I just thought it would be nice to say HI ALL! Click image for larger version

Name:	0ADCyQrd5cRKcX2s-cropped0BC4K-jpg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	584877
            Last edited by Sophie; 04-11-2018, 01:10 PM.

            Comment


            • Hello

              Just signed up. I?ve partaken in the ts scene on and off for a few years and have enjoyed it. I?ve been lucky to have been only with a few of the high quality ladies. Matilda is about the only name I remember but I?m looking for someone again. Edmonton is a little quiet at the moment.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sophie View Post
                Hello everyone,

                I`m new to this forum and I just thought it would be nice to say HI ALL! [ATTACH=CONFIG]140547[/ATTACH]
                Hi Sophie. Gorgeous ladies are always welcome and you are definitely gorgeous.
                Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

                Comment


                • Sheepishly sayong Hi

                  Hi, I adore she-males. I fantasize about you all the time.

                  Comment


                  • hard question to ask

                    Umm I don't know how to ask this so i just want to throw it out there. I want to make a movie (a porn) of my first transexual experience. I hear it pays well and I OVE sex. So if somebody would have the patience to tell me how to gp about that I would appreciate it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hondo View Post
                      Hi Sophie. Gorgeous ladies are always welcome and you are definitely gorgeous.
                      Thank you HONDO! kiss

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sophie View Post
                        Thank you HONDO! kiss
                        Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

                        Comment


                        • Oh ya I love transsexuals more than *anything*

                          They're the most amazing folks EVER.
                          Addison Emacs -- On vacation till August 2018 <3

                          Comment


                          • Hello

                            I'm just introducing myself, loving this forum so far! So, hello everyone from the 'burbs or Toronto.

                            Comment


                            • First Time Post

                              Hi everyone
                              I'm glad I found this forum. I'm in the Toronto area and looking forward to meeting Lola! I've read her awesome reviews and I'm looking forward to posting my review too!

                              Kanada

                              Comment


                              • Hoping to make a fantasy come true!

                                Hi everyone!
                                Just a guy from up north looking for a good time... life's too short not to indulge!
                                Thanks to the senior members for 'guiding' us newbies!
                                Will pay it forward,
                                Cheers!

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X