If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hi everybody! I'm not a shemale but a straight guy that however is turned on by shemales doing self facial! I'm here to ask about cam shemales who like to do that.
Just signed up. I?ve partaken in the ts scene on and off for a few years and have enjoyed it. I?ve been lucky to have been only with a few of the high quality ladies. Matilda is about the only name I remember but I?m looking for someone again. Edmonton is a little quiet at the moment.
Umm I don't know how to ask this so i just want to throw it out there. I want to make a movie (a porn) of my first transexual experience. I hear it pays well and I OVE sex. So if somebody would have the patience to tell me how to gp about that I would appreciate it.
Hi everyone
I'm glad I found this forum. I'm in the Toronto area and looking forward to meeting Lola! I've read her awesome reviews and I'm looking forward to posting my review too!
Hi everyone!
Just a guy from up north looking for a good time... life's too short not to indulge!
Thanks to the senior members for 'guiding' us newbies!
Will pay it forward,
Cheers!
Comment