Hi, I'm a 1st timer and I love feminine trans
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)
Collapse
X
-
Hello my beautiful sisters, I send respect, admiration, support, love, equality and unityOriginally posted by Admin View PostHi
I love shemales do you?
You don't have to post pics or anything...just say hi
**Check out this link for FREE minutes for all noobs on shemale webcam chat**
http://imlive.com/wmaster.asp?wid=12...rom=freevideo4
click the pic

Comment
-
My intro- sorry for spelling errors
Love is a very strong word.
I like tgirls. Never been with one, I would like to though. It is very hard to find one that is near me or not a pro.
I know that I can only "admire" them from the internet. So I am happy I found this forum so I can enjoy all that I can find. 😄.
Comment
-
I love Shemales
Hi, new on here, was on HungAngels but not much going off there anymore. Former T-girl hunter & admirer since 1997, recently made redundant so forced to retire. Loved every minute of it.
Just wank off nowadays to well known pay sites and devoted Chaturbate member. Dream of living in Colombia when I get my pension.sigpic
Comment
-
-
hello gurls...
Hey there, Eddie here. Single masculine str8 white guy in Fort Worth, Texas. Oral (ocasionally versatile) very tight bottom. I prefer to bottom but don't mind topping every so often. I very discreet. I've had an interest in ladies with a little extra for a while now, getting more intense this past year (as I've gotten more, and more into the party scene). I love to get naked and smoke with a friend or casual acquaintance. I have had the pleasure of getting intimate with a TS girl, three to be exact. But nothing beyond that for quite some time now...
I am attractive and open minded. Flexible and usually available, can travel or host (if discreet). Educated, employed, and own my car. I am not in the habit of paying for companionship, but I don't mind sharing party favors. (no small expense when u play like I do). I don't that often, but like to go all out when i do... stuck to the ceiling, lol. Maybe you can relate?
Again, I am fairly new to this, but anxious to explore the full on TS sexual experience. I am publicly str8 and very discreet about it, but I crave cock. Big time. I want to fuck and suck, get fucked and sucked. I want to get off getting you off.
Would love to find a regular fuck buddy- somebody I could get with a few times a month. But I totally ok with a one time thing. I am tight, open minded, and very eager to give and receive pleasure! Hope to hear back from at least one of you, lol.
- 1 like
Comment

i love trans (shemale)
hi i love shemale 
Comment