If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hi new to this forum. Not sure what took me so long to find this place. I love Tgirls. I met one in my early twenties and was by far one of the sexiest humans I?ve ever been with. Now I?m in my 40?s and and ready to revisit my days with a TGirl.
Hi there. Just saying hello. I need help guys i need to find videos of tgirls with huge cocks telling guys with small cocks that they have small cocks. Realistically i want a girl to do that for me to be honest. Anyways if anyones got vids clips or if any girl with an above average package wants to tell me i am small and show me theirs and make fun of mine. Thatd be great! Thanks!
Comment