Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Online-Apotheke

    Kaufen Sie Medikamente online ohne Rezept zum gunstigsten Preis hier prednisolon decortin

    Comment


    • Hi

      Hi everyone

      Comment


      • New Member Texas

        Hi!

        Looking for a Tgirl in Houston or anywhere that?s open to shitting on me at the end of our meeting. I?m a 35 yr old professional.

        Thanks.

        Comment


        • Hello

          Originally posted by Dawn View Post
          Hi everyone
          Hi

          Comment


          • New guy

            Hi,

            Sorry to be a newbie! I like all sorts but have to say I'm a sucker for amateur girls.

            Comment


            • HI!

              I also love shemales, and am very excited to experience love making with a sexy woman with a lil extra

              Comment


              • Hi

                Hi new to this forum. Not sure what took me so long to find this place. I love Tgirls. I met one in my early twenties and was by far one of the sexiest humans I?ve ever been with. Now I?m in my 40?s and and ready to revisit my days with a TGirl.

                Comment


                • Hello, new to the site and new to this. Based in NJ

                  Comment


                  • Just introducing myself

                    Hi there. Just saying hello. I need help guys i need to find videos of tgirls with huge cocks telling guys with small cocks that they have small cocks. Realistically i want a girl to do that for me to be honest. Anyways if anyones got vids clips or if any girl with an above average package wants to tell me i am small and show me theirs and make fun of mine. Thatd be great! Thanks!

                    Comment


                    • Hi- Lovin The TGirls

                      So many Beautiful tgirls I don't know where to start!!

                      Comment


                      • Hi - Loving TGirls

                        They are the best!!

                        Comment


                        • Bonjour a tous

                          j espere faire de jolie rencontre ☺️☺️

                          Comment


                          • Hi! New here. Im in Atlanta.

                            Shoot me a message.
                            Lets have un.

                            Comment


                            • Glad to be here!

                              Comment


                              • obsessed

                                30m obsessed with tgirls here. not sure what else there is to say. Talk tgirls on discord with me LuchaGoon420#7072

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X