Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you ever participate in a tgirl gangbang?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Would you ever participate in a tgirl gangbang?

    If given the opportunity?

    You're outnumbered like 5 to 1. 5 sexy tgirls taking turns pounding you

  • #2
    :-) absolutely

    Dream cum true, would absolutely love this :-)




    Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
    If given the opportunity?

    You're outnumbered like 5 to 1. 5 sexy tgirls taking turns pounding you

    Comment


    • #3
      I would do it in a heartbeat.
      I'm one awesome mother fucker!

      Comment


      • #4
        Also vice versa, me and 4 other guys pound a lucky tgirl. Even give double anal if possible. My fantasy is that TS Eve would be that lucky one.
        Last edited by tommyg6; 04-13-2017, 07:36 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
          Also vice versa, me and 4 other guys pound a lucky tgirl

          I'd be up for that.
          Why did it take me so long to meet a Tgirl? I Love them

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes definitely

            Comment


            • #7
              Most definitely but only if one of them was CPR qualified.....lol

              Comment


              • #8
                An orgy? most definitely.
                A gangbang either way? Nope.
                Even though I'm easy, can't say as I would enjoy it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I wouldn't ever turn this down. Can I have 10 vs 1(me)

                  Lol orgy would be fun too

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Honestly? Hell yes. That would be like a dream come true for me. I don't know about five though, but I would definitely be down for like 3 on 1. Two girls fucking my mouth, while the other one pounds my ass. That would be so hot.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hockeydude89 View Post
                      Honestly? Hell yes. That would be like a dream come true for me. I don't know about five though, but I would definitely be down for like 3 on 1. Two girls fucking my mouth, while the other one pounds my ass. That would be so hot.
                      +1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You Should Check Out the Gang Bang on TS Seduction

                        After watching that, you'll be begging for a gang bang. I just signed up last night and saw the clip, it was unbelievable. The three TS are blazing hot...if my circumstances were different I would email Kink.com asking to be part of their filming.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hell Yes.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                            With many tgirls and me, yes.

                            Doing it with other guys, no.

                            Damn, are you saying I have to delete "Tag Team a TGirl with Crag" from my bucket list?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hi all.

                              I have never posted on here before (long time lurker). This actually happened to me once in Vancouver about 4 years ago (I think). I made an appointment to visit one well known lady who frequently travelled to Vancouver. I got to her hotel, walked in and there were 4 of her friends (3-4 of which you would know as well because they still travel to Vancouver).

                              I wasn't sure what was about to happen. Were 4 going to watch me with the one I booked with? were they all going to join in? I was kinda intimidating at first but I went with the flow. Over the session I had 2-3 ladies at any one time playing with me. It was wild, strange and exciting all at the same time. I can't say I totally enjoyed it (because I wasn't expecting it I guess), but I would have repeated if I had known it was coming. There was no additional gifting as it was a spontaneous thing.

                              I know some of you won't believe it, but that's ok. It was real and was one of those things I'll never forgot

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X