Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you ever participate in a tgirl gangbang?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    it's a dream come true.. will love to participate

    Comment


    • #47
      Sign me in

      Looking for a gang bang for years ..
      Last edited by coc81; 09-14-2018, 09:34 PM.

      Comment


      • #48
        Gangbang Me

        Hell, YES. Having 3 or 4 t girls bang me at the same time, would be Heaven !

        Comment


        • #49
          I think I know who those girls were that time as they messaged me with a pic as I was fucking one of them for a while
          Originally posted by viewman View Post
          Hi all.

          I have never posted on here before (long time lurker). This actually happened to me once in Vancouver about 4 years ago (I think). I made an appointment to visit one well known lady who frequently travelled to Vancouver. I got to her hotel, walked in and there were 4 of her friends (3-4 of which you would know as well because they still travel to Vancouver).

          I wasn't sure what was about to happen. Were 4 going to watch me with the one I booked with? were they all going to join in? I was kinda intimidating at first but I went with the flow. Over the session I had 2-3 ladies at any one time playing with me. It was wild, strange and exciting all at the same time. I can't say I totally enjoyed it (because I wasn't expecting it I guess), but I would have repeated if I had known it was coming. There was no additional gifting as it was a spontaneous thing.

          I know some of you won't believe it, but that's ok. It was real and was one of those things I'll never forgot

          Comment


          • #50
            Hell yes!

            Comment


            • #51
              Yes!! No questions! Just use me!

              Comment


              • #52
                Absolutely

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Rockheart
                  With many tgirls and me, yes.

                  Doing it with other guys, no.

                  I'm with Crag. Well, apparently not "with" Crag. But you know what I mean.

                  I'd like to make this happen for myself in Thailand where it will actually be in my budget.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    If it means getting choked by a lot of huge cocks then hell yes and I'd happily let all of them sit on my face and suffocate me ​​​​

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Oh yeah , if I win the lotto max it’s gonna happen 😂

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I would very much like that.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Yes I would and would suck em all off

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Always been a fantasy of mine. 3-4 guys banging a nice Ts. Let me know if you’re down and live in Montreal

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              i had an amazing 3sum with lucy & suzy at lucys place. i didn't expect a 3sum, when i walked in suzy was there and said "mind if i join". was pretty amazing. also i had a 3sum with lexi and a genetic girl who happened to be there. that one wasn't as great but lucy and suzy are a combo that can't be missed.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Before I met my now girlfriend in person, she told me she always had a fantasy of having a threesome with a ladyboy friend of hers. What she imagined was me having her in my mouth and the friend in my ass. I agreed to it since it was something that she wanted.

                                At the end of the first day we were together, I asked her about her threesome fantasy. She said she had changed her mind and wanted me all for herself. She says the threesome may happen in the future but for now it’s on hold. Which is fine with me.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X