Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you ever participate in a tgirl gangbang?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Oh I love when you call me a cockslut baby!


    Originally posted by Hondo View Post
    That's 2 of us then. 1 cockslut and 1 cock. Need 3 or 4 more cocks and a trip to Montreal.

    Comment


    • #32
      depends on who it was with but I doubt I would turn it down

      Comment


      • #33
        I don't want to be riding around in a wheelchair for a week, but I would learn how to deal with it.

        Comment


        • #34
          Here was my gangbang 10 days ago......
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #35
            Sith, you lucky dog!! What I wouldn't give to have been in your place!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by The-Sith View Post
              Here was my gangbang 10 days ago......
              Damn you 1 lucky sob!!!!

              Comment


              • #37
                Hells yes

                I would absolutely like to get gangbanged by tgirls! Maybe I should start with one first though... Actually nah, if my first time could be with 5 hung women, best case scenario!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Any ladies out there or does anyone know of a lady that could arrange a gangbang fantasy?I would love to make this happen!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    My experience being in the middle of two gorgeous and hung women was awesome. Definitely had weak knees after but in a good way. Does two on one count as a gangbang? I'd definitely love to participate in an even bigger gangbang.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      This is a fantasy of mine... I?ve had two at once and I wanted both of their cocks in my mouth and to take my turns gagging on them but that didn?t work out, I mean don?t get me wrong I loved every minute but damn I wanted both dicks to be shoved in my face over and over and down my throat
                      T-Girl ass and cock......all day, every day.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Done this a few times with me and tgirls and three guys and a tgirl. Lots of fun!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Hell Yeah !

                          Where do I sign up?
                          I'm in South Florida if T-Girl down here wants to help me with that...
                          Please contact me here

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Thatd be lit

                            Originally posted by luckydog84 View Post
                            Dream cum true, would absolutely love this :-)
                            .k

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I would totally be down with a gangbang. Would love to be used as a fucktoy for a few guys at once. Even better if it was on video!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I love love this. Have done threesomes a number of times. Be awesome to have maybe 4-5 big cock t girls and 1-2 guys for their pleasure! Anyone interested send me a message.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X