Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you ever participate in a tgirl gangbang?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Well, i have yet to walk into someone's incall and see 3 or 4 fellow escorts hanging out there deciding they want to group fuck the next guy who shows up. I would love that surprise

    Comment


    • #17
      I would mud wrestle like six of them at a time.

      Comment


      • #18
        It's my favorite fantasyn

        I think about being gang banged often by some beautiful hung trannies . Only thing I never been topped ever!

        Comment


        • #19
          Me heavily outnumbered by beautiful t-girls? Is the Pope Catholic?

          Comment


          • #20
            Yes yes yes>>>!!!!!!!!!!

            Comment


            • #21
              I would Participate in a Tgirl Gangbang

              Ohhh Yeah. Oh yeah I will Participate in Any Tgirl Gangbang and Cheaster Cheerlead for the Crowd' in my New Beehive Hairdo and put my Hair down letting it Bounce when I do the Twist. Let's Twist again
              Poo

              Comment


              • #22
                5:1 Yep

                Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
                If given the opportunity?

                You're outnumbered like 5 to 1. 5 sexy tgirls taking turns pounding you
                Heck - I'd go for 2:1, 3:1 and 4:1 as well; hope they are all Dommes. Lexi would be the centre piece.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Me with Kisa, Foxy, Lola, and Lucy
                  Bring it on!!
                  SINcerely, Lora-Lana

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    yes, its a fantasy of mine.... I swear to god, if i had money like wolf on wallstreet, id pay each one a million to raw dog me and finish in my mouth the first round then my ass the second round, as long as their clean

                    my line up would be:

                    Joanna jet
                    Vaniity
                    T.S. Madison aka (Big dick bitch)
                    Holly Sweet
                    ariel everitts

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

                      Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        One of my fantasies is being 1 of 4 or 5 guys taking turns on a trans woman. Filling every one of her orifices and both hands multiple times. Any of you girls up for it?
                        Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Ooh I'd be up for that , sounds like my idea of fun fun fun!!!

                          Originally posted by Hondo View Post
                          One of my fantasies is being 1 of 4 or 5 guys taking turns on a trans woman. Filling every one of her orifices and both hands multiple times. Any of you girls up for it?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Sure.
                            Last edited by NeedaTSgirl; 07-15-2020, 06:38 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by MimiLove View Post
                              Ooh I'd be up for that , sounds like my idea of fun fun fun!!!
                              That's 2 of us then. 1 cockslut and 1 cock. Need 3 or 4 more cocks and a trip to Montreal.
                              Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                As many as possible

                                Always been a fantasy of mine! 5 or more hung ladies pounding the hell out of me then all dumping their loads in my mouth at the same time

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X