Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the first TS clip\video you saw?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you remember the first TS clip\video you saw?

    This is mine
    https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...suck-and-fuck/

    Not the best or the sexiest but Jesus! It was a watershed moment in my life.

  • #2
    retro shemales

    I saw a fair bit of this material on compilation tapes I bought from a London Ontario address I found in Tab magazine.

    Comment


    • #3
      Well for the longest time I only had pictures in magazines of TS.
      Not until VHS and Beta video came to the public did I have a chance to see any shemale video.
      Still living in a smaller city we did not get many porn videos and specifically no tranny stuff.
      Plus in the beginning you pretty much had to rent a huge video player as nobody could afford one.
      In bigger city there was more access but eventually we got and adult video shop and they had a few of the first TS videos created. However the only movies they had were the line of "Trisexual Encounters" videos.
      So I think I pretty much saw this whole line of videos around the same time.
      They don't translate to the internet well but this stuff was gold back then. It even had shemales that could get hard.
      Soft cocks were scourge of the early TS porn industry.
      Great classic stars like Shannon, Dana Douglas, Summer St. Cerly, Ava Hollywood, Pasha. Also straight star Sharon Mitchell starred in many of these films. This link is Trisexual Encounters #1
      I'm much like you. First from the ads in the back of "mainstream" magazines. Then I ordered a few VHS tapes. My VHS cost $800+ in the mid '80's. Trisexual Encounters

      My city was waaay too small to ever rent anything but mainstream porn ... if that.

      I appreciate the new stars but the "vintage" ones, I find can get me going the quickest. www.ashemaletube seems to have them all. Though the VHS quality doesn't translate well.
      Sadly.

      I think Sharon Mitchell is still sexy.

      Comment


      • #4
        I can't recall which set, but first one that really got me hooked is Areeya.

        Comment


        • #5
          Can't remember the vids I saw first or many of the stars . I bought a jvc vhs player in early 80's about $750 .eventually a few places started to rent porn .Took awhile before I saw a TS scene and I liked it . I was still mainly into main stream porn but it piqued my curiosity . Some of the early performers that hooked me were...Brandy Scott, cute, big cock and big cum shots, Olivia Love, sexy hot body, Gia Darling, gorgeous girl, Joanna Jet , still going and still one of my favs ! Kim Devine, Meghan Cavallier, Barbie woods .And then I found the amazing Vicki Richter, Danielle Foxx and the industry seem to explode at that time with lots of quality vids available ! Too many stars to mention them all ! Has been a wonderful journey thus far and will continue to enjoy !

          Comment


          • #6
            That scene with Vanity and Jessica Darlin from Rogue Adventures 18 was my introduction.

            Comment


            • #7
              I believe it was this one, with Danielle Foxxx. Going back to 2003/2004 maybe?

              https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...dfxxx-primera/

              The first picture I saw was of a hot red head on a computer screen...I have no clue what her name was.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Hockeydude89 View Post
                I believe it was this one, with Danielle Foxxx. Going back to 2003/2004 maybe?

                https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...dfxxx-primera/

                The first picture I saw was of a hot red head on a computer screen...I have no clue what her name was.
                I think it's cute how shy Danielle was in this video. That was short-lived when she started to command the scene and bring guys and girls to their knees with that big thick dick.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I bought a Hustler magazine back when I was like 14-15 years old, there was a photo spread of Gia Darling. I always thought the dick was a fake at first lol.

                  https://www.ashemaletube.com/pics/73876/vintage-gia/

                  Can't remember what the first video/clip I saw was...
                  When I was still a teenager and got access to the internet shortly after, I was looking up soo much porn of any and all types, my mind's a blur.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by lewis84 View Post
                    I can't recall which set, but first one that really got me hooked is Areeya.
                    That woman is s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g. I will never forget the day I open my Skype and I get this request to talk with her. I thought it was someone wanting webcam and the camera opened... yeah I can see how you got hooked since I was speechless when she granted me with her presence. Very sweet girl. Flawless inside and out.
                    *(416) 821-2114‬
                    http://www.tsdita.com
                    Canada?s Shemale Pornstar

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                      It was probably a 2400/9600 baud modem.
                      That i what i used for University and Bulletin board services.
                      When I first went to university, I had not even heard of the term internet. But, I do remember a classmate throwing the punched cards for an assignment he was working on, across the room and storming out in frustration. LOL

                      Last edited by Goober1; 03-16-2018, 10:17 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        yaaay i found it! took me like an hour hehe. Totally worth it tho. Miriam Rivera.


                        https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...naled-outside/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Goober1 View Post
                          When I first went to university, I had not even heard of the term internet. But, I do remember a classmate throwing the punched cards for an assignment he was working on, across the room and storming out in frustration. LOL

                          I remember my first computer was a 386. I had a golf game called "Links" and you could make breakfast in the time it took to draw a screen. I never had Internet till almost 2000. Still had a party line. I know right?

                          I remember my cousin's first job out of Uni. in California for McDonald-Douglas was to physically move a cable(s) from hole to hole on a "computer" that took up a whole room. He didn't do it long and I remember not having a clue what he was talking about at the time. Still kind of boggles my mind to think our phones have more computing power than computers from not so long ago.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Dadcurious

                            Saw a layout of Sulka in Hustler magazine. it blew my mind and led me to an endless jerk fest over Ts and even tv porn. Never had the jam to try the real thing but now that I am a widower it's on my mind constantly.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I?ll be honest, what got me into TS. This happened about 15 years ago, cruising around town, seen a sexy girl and I pick her up. We start chatting, my hands on her lap and then she broke the news to me that she was a TS. Unfortunately I chickened out and told her I wasn?t interested. Many months I?m browsing the internet and found her escort ad. I call her up to see see if she remembered me, she did and she invited over. We start chatting and she says pull down my pants, she wants to see my cock. There I was a sexy TS stroking me, and then her room showed up, she told me I had to leave. I?ve been craving to see a TS since then.

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X