Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the first TS clip\video you saw?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Charlie Kelly View Post
    Wouldn't happen to know her name, would you?
    No, sorry. Would love to know too...

    Comment


    • #32
      Video

      Remember like yesterday
      HORNY LITTLE SHE DEVILS.
      Second one was
      I DREAM OF QUENNIE
      love that on so much that when lisa Lawrence came to toronto I went to see her at the downtown Hilton

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Hard4shemales View Post
        Here's the gif:



        Hard to not become intensely interested in t-girls after seeing that gorgeous lil princess. I've been hooked since

        Anyone know this t-girls name?! i never knew it and would love to find out ..thanks in advance.

        Hard4shemales
        Couldn't figure out how to attach the gif but she looks like Gemma of Fool's Gold.
        Last edited by mtnescape16; 01-13-2020, 03:14 AM.

        Comment


        • #34
          NO

          Comment


          • #35
            This was the one that burst the dam for me...


            https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...icia-araujo-4/

            Comment


            • #36
              This is the one that got me hooked back in the early 2000's.....I still watch it every once in a while.

              https://xhamster.com/videos/veronica-3-671207

              And I can never forget my first tgirl experience with Amanda....she was younger back then but made me blow my load quickly!

              Comment


              • #37
                First Cum Pic

                Not so much the first video I remember but so much I remember the first pictures I saw other than the little advertisements in the back of Hustler that seduced Me into buying My first now long gone Transsexual Magazine. So Horny but it was this series with Carnal Candy in Control that turned Me on forever and still dose. I have been searching for more years than most of the members here have even seen a Cock peeking out from under a skirt above some sheer stocking tops. If anybody knows where I can find the video this photo session was based on My life long search would be completed.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Candy bigger 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	590846Click image for larger version

Name:	Candy bigger 002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	590847Click image for larger version

Name:	Candy bigger 003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	590848Click image for larger version

Name:	Candy bigger 004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	590849Click image for larger version

Name:	Candy bigger 005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	590850Click image for larger version

Name:	Candy bigger 006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	590851Click image for larger version

Name:	Candy bigger 007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	590852

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Hard4shemales View Post
                  Here's the gif:



                  Hard to not become intensely interested in t-girls after seeing that gorgeous lil princess. I've been hooked since

                  Anyone know this t-girls name?! i never knew it and would love to find out ..thanks in advance.

                  Hard4shemales
                  Now you are talking. She is lovely.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Kisa View Post
                    yaaay i found it! took me like an hour hehe. Totally worth it tho. Miriam Rivera.


                    https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...naled-outside/

                    Wow, same here...as soon as i watched this video i was hooked.


                    i've watched it so...so so many times, this video had it all!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      That one scene with Miriam when she had a short haircut and being taken doggystyle on the piano...OMG

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        It was a clip of Vanity almost 2 decades ago. It was a threesome (I believe) with her, man, and blonde woman. subdued lighting, Vanity wore a purplish satin/silk robe. At first I did not realize that Vanity had a dick, then when I it became obvious to the forefront of my brain I couldn't stop watching. I was like "Holy shit he/she's hot. What the fuck is wrong with me"

                        Been watching TS porn since then.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          My first exposure was a little picture in the ad of the back of a porno mag. A little square with a picture of a chick with a dick. Then I found a VHS tape. Then I watched some online porn. Then I got into strap on porn. Then I let a girl with a strap on fuck me. And finally I let a t-girl fuck me. I don?t remember the first porn or exact details of the ad, but I do remember how satisfying it was to finally live out the fantasy.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Zeus101159 View Post
                            This is mine
                            https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...suck-and-fuck/

                            Not the best or the sexiest but Jesus! It was a watershed moment in my life.

                            https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/203694/danielle-foxx-in-her-prime-1/

                            https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/203702/danielle-foxx-in-her-prime-3/

                            This was the first clip I can remember ever seeing...stumbled upon it somehow (don't remember how exactly, I was only like 14 or so lol) it must have been like 2003/2004?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              My first

                              Late 1983...
                              Hustler...February 1984 issue
                              Shannon
                              I would have given anything to BE her. She was so sexy.
                              I never went out in public dressed but after seeing her, I just knew that I had to
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200315-122456_Instagram.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	593378

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Horny little devils on vhs

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X