Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the first TS clip\video you saw?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    love vintage porn! I even bought vintage unperfected stockings, garter belts and panties of 60s - 70s in original packaging from France and Italy.
    that's it guys, i'm gonna grow out hair there hehe probably losing most of my guys

    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	278.5 KB
ID:	590254

    an art right?!

    Comment


    • #17
      My First TS Video

      So I will never forget it, I had never thought about or had been interested in TS girls. We were trying to figure out the hot actress in the movie the Deep. My sister said it was lucy bissett, so I put her name in and googled it. Up came TS Lucy Bissett, I made a joke to my sister and my brother about it bringing up a transgendered model. They each took a quick look, laughed a bit, and then continued our search.

      I could not wait to get home to look at her again, I had no idea how beautiful TS women could be. After looking at her pictures and website for a bit, I took it to the next level... Shemale Porn. Holy Shit I was so fucking turned on, it was crazy. I was so hard as I kept looking at pictures of these gorgeous women with cocks. I had never had a gay thought in my life, but there i was jerking off to these beautiful women fantasizing about sucking their beautiful cocks. Anyway, this is is the first video I ever watched, and have watched many times since.

      https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...-scott-fucked/

      I have been a lurker on this board for 2 years, I recently had my first experience here in NY. Now I need to venture to Toronto.
      Shine On You Crazy Diamond.

      Comment


      • #18
        I can remember the first TS pic I saw... It was some random pic that was mixed in a bunch of jpegs. I was like, holy shit this is unreal. Been hooked since.

        Comment


        • #19
          Xoxo

          That?s a funny story ,made me laugh so hard ,hope to meet u in person sweety 💋💋
          Originally posted by peacefrog219 View Post
          So I will never forget it, I had never thought about or had been interested in TS girls. We were trying to figure out the hot actress in the movie the Deep. My sister said it was lucy bissett, so I put her name in and googled it. Up came TS Lucy Bissett, I made a joke to my sister and my brother about it bringing up a transgendered model. They each took a quick look, laughed a bit, and then continued our search.

          I could not wait to get home to look at her again, I had no idea how beautiful TS women could be. After looking at her pictures and website for a bit, I took it to the next level... Shemale Porn. Holy Shit I was so fucking turned on, it was crazy. I was so hard as I kept looking at pictures of these gorgeous women with cocks. I had never had a gay thought in my life, but there i was jerking off to these beautiful women fantasizing about sucking their beautiful cocks. Anyway, this is is the first video I ever watched, and have watched many times since.

          https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...-scott-fucked/

          I have been a lurker on this board for 2 years, I recently had my first experience here in NY. Now I need to venture to Toronto.
          sigpichttp://www.tslucy.com 416 929 2043
          %100 REAL TRANSEXUAL( 7/24 lives as a woman),GREAT FOR FIRST TIMERS... Many have tried to be like LUCY but since "IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY" only LUCY will do.....

          Comment


          • #20
            Saw a layout of Sulka in Hustler magazine. it blew my mind and led me to an endless jerk fest over Ts and even tv porn.
            Ah yes, She was what hooked me, I must of watched She-Male Encounters 1 (1981) 1,000,000 times, paid $59.95 USA for VHS tape, wish I still had it, LOL

            Amazingly the movie is still hot today 38 YEARS later

            Sulka
            Carnal Candy
            Magnificent Margo

            fuck what a 3-some that was

            https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...ers-01--1981-/

            watch and enjoy

            they tried doing a sequel in late 1988/89 (by then both Candy & Margo were post-op) (Sulka had disappeared, no-one really knows what happened, apparently she just retired and enjoyed life),
            it was awful, like most sequels

            Too bad Carnal Candy went post-op, what a cock she had, the first clip is amazing Candy with a GG

            Sulka with the pool boy in second clip, (look how tall she is compared to him as they walk in house)

            Margo destroying the guy in third clip

            Sulka and Margo banging the guy in last clip, amazing, had dreams about that from age 13 until today LOL

            they are all CLASSICS !!!!!

            if someone has the video cover of the box, please post, thanks
            how can't you love a t-girl ?

            Comment


            • #21
              found it

              Click image for larger version

Name:	123.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	590258Click image for larger version

Name:	124.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	590259
              how can't you love a t-girl ?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by peacefrog219 View Post
                We were trying to figure out the hot actress in the movie the Deep.
                The actress name is Jacqueline Bisset

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by peacefrog219 View Post
                  So I will never forget it, I had never thought about or had been interested in TS girls. We were trying to figure out the hot actress in the movie the Deep. My sister said it was lucy bissett, so I put her name in and googled it. Up came TS Lucy Bissett, I made a joke to my sister and my brother about it bringing up a transgendered model. They each took a quick look, laughed a bit, and then continued our search.

                  I could not wait to get home to look at her again, I had no idea how beautiful TS women could be. After looking at her pictures and website for a bit, I took it to the next level... Shemale Porn. Holy Shit I was so fucking turned on, it was crazy. I was so hard as I kept looking at pictures of these gorgeous women with cocks. I had never had a gay thought in my life, but there i was jerking off to these beautiful women fantasizing about sucking their beautiful cocks. Anyway, this is is the first video I ever watched, and have watched many times since.

                  https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...-scott-fucked/

                  I have been a lurker on this board for 2 years, I recently had my first experience here in NY. Now I need to venture to Toronto.

                  Mine was very similar. Was on a Toronto escort review board and someone posted a link to lucy's website. I clicked on it and a whole new wonderful world opened up for me. Actually was mesmerized by how beautiful Lucy was. While looking at Lucy's pics I instantly became hard and after reading her reviews I was ROCK HARD.

                  I've seen Lucy in person a few times although it's been way too long since my last visit. It's been said many times here but Lucy is much hotter/sexier in person than in her pics(and she's sexy af in her pics)

                  Class and Elegance in a Fantastic package

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	25FD1789-1A45-451E-AEFC-ADB8E474317A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	590263

                  It was a few years back when I discovered Lucy and this pic shows me that she is hotter today then when I first saw her. I don't know how she does it. I would be proud to walk into any room with Lucy on my arm



                  Now TS Porn is my favourite genre...by a lot

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Mine was watching a compilation of hetro videos back in the late 1980s, 20 minute clips, but one had a hot looking shemale whose name I do not recall. When she pulled out her dick from her panties my jaw dropped and I stopped stroking myself but my cock stayed hard as a rock while I watched saying to myself WTF!

                    After that did not bother watching any vids like that for a few years as it bothered me a lot. I borrowed a VMC Ultra VHS catalogue off a buddy and it had hetro, lesbian, gay, as well as TS porn in it. When I looked at the TS videos I was immediately aroused. So I ordered a video that had the TS porn star in the vid below though it was a different video.

                    https://www.youtrannytube.com/tgirl-...ap-540981.html

                    I then got into Gia Darling.

                    https://shemalez.com/videos/201172/v...g/?promo=15082

                    https://xxxshemaleporn.com/videos/31...oux-group-sex/

                    Then Karen Dior who I later find out was a crossdresser but friggin hot anyways. I dream of Queenie a play on I dream of Jeannie is still one of my favourite retro/vintage tranny porn movies.

                    https://www.flashtranny.com/view/314...eam-of-queenie

                    https://www.trannytube.tv/movies/350...d-seducing-guy

                    https://www.trannytube.tv/movies/310...l-pounding-vid

                    A few more of my favourite ones.

                    https://www.trannytube.tv/movies/398...ntage-olivia-4. Olivia Love who was speech and hearing impaired.

                    https://www.trannytube.tv/movies/306...man-enjoys-sex

                    https://xxxshemaleporn.com/videos/31...na-and-geneva/

                    https://xxxshemaleporn.com/videos/31...tage-leilani2/
                    Last edited by bigmtsl; 10-17-2019, 06:54 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Ya, Gia Darling was a favorite in my earlier days!!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        My first t-girl clip was actually a gif . . . .a rather gif.

                        Here's the gif:



                        Hard to not become intensely interested in t-girls after seeing that gorgeous lil princess. I've been hooked since

                        Anyone know this t-girls name?! i never knew it and would love to find out ..thanks in advance.

                        Hard4shemales
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Hard4shemales; 10-17-2019, 05:41 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Sulka started it all for me. I saw a pic of her in an advertisement in Hustler Magazine. I thought : WOW !! What a perfect lady !!!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Damn....

                            Originally posted by Hard4shemales View Post
                            Here's the gif:



                            Hard to not become intensely interested in t-girls after seeing that gorgeous lil princess. I've been hooked since

                            Anyone know this t-girls name?! i never knew it and would love to find out ..thanks in advance.

                            Hard4shemales
                            She is an absolute knockout...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Charlie Kelly View Post
                              She is an absolute knockout...
                              Agreed. I remember her back in the day. Gorgeous!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by JackJacko77 View Post
                                Agreed. I remember her back in the day. Gorgeous!
                                Wouldn't happen to know her name, would you?

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X