Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the first TS clip\video you saw?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    HBO did a documentary series about porn around 20 years ago. One episode dealt with fetishes and kink. They did a profile of Vaniity and I just remember thinking this woman is Sexy AF. Never gave TS women a lot of thought after that for a few years.

    Then around 2010 on another Escort Review site a member posted a link to Lucy's website. I clicked on it and after seeing photos of Lucy I quickly became rock hard. I would often find myself fantasizing about being with Lucy when I was with GGs. Took me about 3 years to gather the nerve to make an appointment with her.

    I started viewing TS porn around 2010 as well and just remember being into Yasmin Lee on TS Seduction a lot back then. I like the "straight" guy can't resist because the lady is just so hot shtick in a lot ot TS porn

    Comment


    • #47
      I failed poorly at pictorial game on /18+/ or /b/, Shemale or Female. The show the top half of a woman and you have to guess the bottom half. I wanna say at the same time Bailey Jay was becoming the big thing.

      I came to shemalecanada around the same time. Curious about the transsexual presence in Toronto. Still admiring but the desire has grown over the last 7-10 years.

      TS Porn started maybe shortly after that with the finding of TS Seduction and TS Pussy Hunters being a long time Kink (brand) fan. Then my asian/ladyboy phase kicked in. Now im pretty much all in. Still haven't seen a provider.

      I want to but still mustering up the courage.

      Comment


      • #48
        You vhs folks are really into it 😂 No way id go rent/buy one of those tapes. My first one was purely by mistake, never looked for it. I was looking for regular porn on internet and saw that beautiful girl, clicked on it and the rest is history 😂 Dont remember the scene but the girl was 100% passable

        Comment


        • #49
          Patricia Araujo.

          It's not the first scene, but one of the most memorable TS scenes I can still recall.

          https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...ts-two-pricks/
          https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...ts-two-pricks/

          Comment



          Working...
          X